Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

3 nights in a row...

pajr777

Quite tired after three late nights, just plonked myself in front of the TV and had a browse on Sky - what a load of rubbish! Going to set up again and have another night out :( I'm working on the Moores Marathon from the Sky at Night website, one of the objects last night was the star La Superba - absolutely lovely. Hoping to tick off a couple more but definitely need to pack up early tonight *yawn* :(

I know the feeling :(

Out on Tuesday night until 1am and last night until 11:30pm. How easy is it to lose track of time!!

Jupiter was particularly good last night - I was able to resolve the bands for the first time in a fortnight and Mars actually had a polar ice cap (albeit it I had to look hard to see it).

Same agin tonight??

You bet.

Sky TV is rubbish when compared to the sky.

:(

Clear skies...

Scott

Staffs UK.

Fifth night in a row for me tonight - I'm shattered, but I can't make myself waste the opportunity! Need lots more data on M51!

17 hours sleep in the last 96 :(

I'll sleep when the cloud returns :(

Fourth night in row last night. Taking it easy tonight - thank goodness its a bit hazy. This time of year with the nights getting lighter you feel like you have to make the most of those precious, clear, moon free nights. After all we don't seem to get that many!

Archived