Finally got my telescope

Well got my 200p dob from FLO today and as it is my first telescope I was keen to get it built and outside to start viewing.

Took about an hour to figure out and understand what I was doing but finally got there. I looked at the moon and was blown away by the detail that I could see on it. Then looked at Jupiter and seen its moons and also looked at Venus .

Can't wait till tomorrow and hopefully the sky's are just as clear so I can try and get some better views.

Took a picture of the moon through my eye piece on a iPhone and think it turned out pretty well as its my first time doing anything like this :(

Yeah I found it pretty easy and got the hang of it quickly. Just need to try and be smoother when trying to find objects.

Haven't really looked at anything else part from what you can see through your eyes so don't know how easy how other things will be to find.

Was my first night tho so have got a lot to learn but looking forward to it.

Yeah I found it pretty easy and got the hang of it quickly. Just need to try and be smoother when trying to find objects.

Haven't really looked at anything else part from what you can see through your eyes so don't know how easy how other things will be to find.

Was my first night tho so have got a lot to learn but looking forward to it.

Thats the main thing im concerned about, not being able to find anything

Archived