NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

just got my first quality view of saturn

richbyers

great stuff- id seen it a few years ago but it wasnt much of a view

THIS TIME THOUGH!!! WOW!! seen clearly the rings and the gap between the planet,

a great night for planets saturn venus jupiter and mars

i am astounded........

rich

Congratulations, Saturn is the out and out best site of the solar system. Its at a great angle too at the moment. Not caught it yet this year, only with bino's but that just dont do it justice. I will be giving it a go over the next few days if the skies remain clear. Well done.

I got my first view of saturn last night and was speechless. I can't really describe how i felt seeing it but it was one of the best things i have ever seen. I spent over an hour tracking it. Feel as though i need to share that with someone.

I was excited the first time I saw Saturn four years ago... however, coming back to it this time, I didn't have the same feeling and was, frankly, bored with it. Only viewed it twice and don't really intend going back to it this season.

Archived