Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

26mm Titan 2" 70 degree

Bart

Hello all,

Anyony have experience of the EP below?

Thanks

Bart

Astro-Tech Telescopes, Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Microscopes, Riflescopes, Astronomical Accessories,Refractor,Reflector,Monoculars,Night Vision,Cassegrain,GPS,Optical Tubes,Digital Camera,Eyepiece,Filters,Barlow,Lenses,Diagonals,Prisms,Tripods,Mou 26mm Titan 2 inch 70 degree field super wide angle Eyepiece+Astro-Tech+ATT26&sc=Telescope Accessories&tc=Accessories

Those are the same eyepiece as the Skywatcher Panaview Bart. I haven't used one but lots of others seem to like them.

The Titan ll is the same as the Aero and I have owned the 35mm version. Very good eyepiece for the money.

Thanks Gents,

I also wonder if THIS is the same also.

Agena Super Wide Angle Eyepiece - 26mm

I ask because Agena have much lower postage, have used them before, and have never been caught for VAT/Import/local, anything (touch wood).

Damo, are you saying the Titan is the equivalent of the Panaview, which apparently is like hens teeth at the moment in the UK, and the Titan II is the equivalent of the Aero ED?

I wish I could cure myself of EP fever. I know the next step are the serious 2", the big cost items. Is it just a slippery slope to the Televue?:blob10::eek::o:eek:

Damo, are you saying the Titan is the equivalent of the Panaview, which apparently is like hens teeth at the moment in the UK, and the Titan II is the equivalent of the Aero ED?

Same thing Bart.

Archived