SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Urban Star Trails - Timelapse - Liverpool, England

some quite nice effects there well done. particularly like the time lapse images.with Liverpool being my favorite city i would love to see some done with a few of the majestic land marks that are around, i am sure the Anglican cathedral would make a great target.

some quite nice effects there well done. particularly like the time lapse images.with Liverpool being my favorite city i would love to see some done with a few of the majestic land marks that are around, i am sure the Anglican cathedral would make a great target.

yeah well im from toxteth and the Anglican is only around the corner but the lights of hope st are hard work

they are extra bright with it being the red light zone and obv walking around the red light zone at night is err a bit hard to explain ha

i will get it tho and will post my results :)

a bit of local knowledge goes a long way,i saw ian mcculloch there a year back and had know idea :D

like you say light pollution in a city center is always going to be difficult,can you get a filter for your camera?

ANT: Removed Comment

yeah i have seen these filters but not been impressed by the results in heavily light polluted areas

is the a certain one you have seen that works well

because i got the same problem with the liver building to get the liver buildings into a star trail id only get about 3 stars lol

i think it depends massively on your types of street lights,there is lots of discussion online re the subject though

yeah i started reading about them will see what i can do

over the weekend i went to the cathedral to do one there but because it was Saturday the Cathedral lights were on

think i should do it when they arent on as the is just too much light

also went to the pier head and getting a startrail with the liver buildings is impossible as far as i can see the light pollution is just too much around there

any other land mark you would like to see ?

i plan on going to sefton park to try and get the palm house

i got planned getting the lighthouse at new brighton and the lighthouse at moreton with startrails behind them

Archived