telescopeplanet.co.uk

I vaguely remember a while ago a thread about telescope planet. Originally it was a show in Swansea that went bankrupt but the rights were taken over buy some one not affiliated by the original team so it's a separate entity. But I think they were mainly drop shippers (like majority of the uk sellers) . I may be wrong mind. Sadly I haven't bought from them but I hope I helped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I vaguely remember a while ago a thread about telescope planet. Originally it was a show in Swansea that went bankrupt but the rights were taken over buy some one not affiliated by the original team so it's a separate entity. But I think they were mainly drop shippers (like majority of the uk sellers) . I may be wrong mind. Sadly I haven't bought from them but I hope I helped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite right, original company went bust.

New company in London running the show now, I've not used them myself though : sorry!

Company & Postal address

telescopeplanet.co.uk is part of expert-shops.com externe_link.png.

Do you want to visit us? We would kindly ask you to contact us beforehand so we can make an appointment.

expert-shops United Kingdom Ltd

Flat 5 Lewisham Hill, Burnett House

London

SE13 7PD

United Kingdom

Tel. +44 330 808 0283

Taken from their website , google mapped it and it looks like a residential address in a block of flats

Archived