Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

York shops

saturn5

Am going to York next weekend for a little holiday,does anyone know if there is any good

telescope shops/stores in the area.Even if i dont buy anything it will be somewhere to go

when my darling wife goes clothes or shoe hunting. :wink:

I don't know of any Astro Shops Sat5. But there are a few great pubs you can while away a few hours.

There is York racecourse too, but then you won't have any Goodies money left. :wink:

Ron. :cool:

And the Minster, Yorvik Viking Museum, Castle Museum, a walk round the Roman walls and a booze cruise on a boat. All good stuff.

Last time I went to the Minster, a brightly dressed chap drawled in a US accent, "say Pal, is this place pre-war?". The reply from the guide was "Sir, this place is pre-America." Priceless.

Kaptain Klevtsov

Priceless indeed KK, if no telescope goodies to be had then maybe sneak in a digital slr purchase

while the wife is trying on the shoes,i'm sure she would be delighted with that,not. :nono:

Archived