Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

observatory/shed

iantobach

This may have no relevance at all, but I've been drinking a little so what the heck!

I've been looking around for ages for a suitable observatory/shed type thing. I did find one place (sherwoods?) that made an actual roll-off shed, but the price was over 1K...which seriously breaks my bank. :wink: I decided on a 6x6 pent shed to squeeze into our tiny garden, but even then they were over £500.00...still bruising my bank. :cool:

I then priced my own build, which was still over £500.

So, in the end, I bought this: http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.200-9656.aspx

£261 for a shed that's slightly too big! I figure the modifications (shortening walls/stronger door etc) will be much less hassle and money than the alternatives.

Ahh... Southern Comfort makes the clouds go away...for me anyway.

Here's a little something for you to cut out and stick on the door to impress your visitors...

tesco_value_1024th.jpg

I'm jealous, I dont have a garden to set up an observatory, and it's starting to annoy me considerably every time I humph my gear out to the car. Not that there's been a lot of humphing recently, what with the solid overcast and rain for 5 months. :wink:

Archived