Barlow question

I have a SW 1145P with 10 and 25 mm EP that come with the scope. I was considering buying Antares 2x barlow achromatic colour corrected which is around 30-35 pounds. How is the quality of the barlow? The dealer doesnt have a tal 2x barlow and this is only good quality barlow he has i guess. Please help.

Not used the Antares X2 barlow, but FLO have the Tal X2 and X3 barlows in stock at the moment if you are quick! I have the X3 Tal and it is well worth the money, so I have sent for the X2 to see how it'll compare to the Celestron Ultima I already have!

Doc

Not sure this is a wise head Barkis, but some good quality EP's would help, they also transfer to the next bigger scope, just depends on Amit's budget..:D

Sorry Tinker, I misled you.

You read my Pre.edited post. Must have been too late deleting naff info. I thought Amit had a refractor, not a reflector.:headbang:

Ron.

Archived