Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Dreaming astronomy

Miranda

Right... thats it!

Woke up this morning to recount dreams of me owning a telescope and setting it up to look at Mars.

And lots of jumping up and down when I can actually see more than just the orangey dot I can see with my eyes.

I gotta get me a telescope when I get some dosh (i.e. when the NHS will give me a job and pay me some nice wages!)

Borderline obsessive? Or just very keen beginner? LOL

well that's how it was for me, I had my first scope dream when I was 6 took me over 40-years to be in a position to buy my first proper scope. Was it worth the wait hell no I should have done it years ago instead of wasting it on wine women and song.

Was it worth the wait hell no I should have done it years ago instead of wasting it on wine women and song.

I agree it is fantastic but Wasting?????

You always need a way to get warm when you come back indoors lol :)

Had a nightmare a few month ago, the tax man came to repossess my telescope because I didn't pay there new aperture tax :). Weird or What :)

Must of been the cheese on toast i had before i went to bed

Archived