stacking video files??

i've just video'd the moon with my camcorder mounted o top of my scope. i was wondering if it is possible to stack these files with something like registack and if so, what formate do the files need to be in. as i say, i don't even know if this is possible so sorry if its a stupid question.

I'm only new to this so I cant really help. But from what I do know is however you capture the images ie so many frames per second, registax takes each frame and uses the best ones i believe roughly half or a little more, and each frame has a little bit of individual detail so when they stack you get the whole picture made from the best layers, then you can alter the contrast, gain colour etc to finish off. From what Ive read once you get the hang of the software it kinda works a lot of it automatically but obviously you need to tweak your frames and pics. Sorry i cant help more but im sure there will be posts on here that might help you further.

Good luck.

Jay

Hey,

Im new to all this to and ive not used registax a great load but I use a program called "Fox Tab converter" - once downloaded onto you comp, open it and the first thing you will see is "Add file" - find your saved file and then you can choose what format to convert it to. Ive always used AVI for registax..

Hope this helps with the first part at least!!

Claire ;)

Hey,

Im new to all this to and ive not used registax a great load but I use a program called "Fox Tab converter" - once downloaded onto you comp, open it and the first thing you will see is "Add file" - find your saved file and then you can choose what format to convert it to. Ive always used AVI for registax..

Hope this helps with the first part at least!!

Claire ;)

Ovbiously this to to convert your files not anything do to with registax! ;)

I find YouTube a massive help for tutorials to guide you through registax! I pause them and do a bit, then watch and pause again etc...!!

:)

Archived