NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Astro buy and sell

spaceboy

I have been checking for a dmk41, one came up for what I'd consider a reasonable price but I was a couple of weeks from being ready to buy one. I couldn't believe it when the ad got relisted with a price reduction a couple of days later. I presume it got snapped up after that.

And now there isn't a sign of one turning up.

Oh well, new is probably best anyway.

I think that would be me who snapped it up. Like every one says, once you stop looking, three will come at once. Same with filters just recently. Gotta stop looking now.

Mike

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been trying and failing to buy a new mount for my 120mm refractor for a while now. Keep just missing out. However, today I've found out that I've got a CG5 GT at a very good price. Picking it up on Saturday.

I've been trying and failing to buy a new mount for my 120mm refractor for a while now. Keep just missing out. However, today I've found out that I've got a CG5 GT at a very good price. Picking it up on Saturday.

Nice one mate I saw that one was tempted sounds really nice but really want HEQ5 to replace my EQ5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I`ve picked up loads of bargains on AB&S - My Panaviews were £50 each inc P&P (26mm and 38mm), A 35mm Aero eyepiece for around £85 - HEQ5Pro for £450 plus lots more - the thing is it really is a case of being on there at the right time. ST80s go incredibly quickly though - missed out on 2 or 3 of them in the past couple of months - frustrating.

Archived