MAC Cam??

Rols

Anyone have any experience with one of these i have one laying around and wanted to know if it was worth spending the time messing with it, it is a CCD chip and i suppose it would be nice to see it work just to find out what it produces.

this link is nothing to do with me it was just the easiest way to get a picture of the camera.

Apple Firewire Isight Web Camera (Mac Pro, PowerMac, Mac Mini) +Magentic Mount | eBay

Thanks Guys and cheers for the links, i have dumped the option to mess with it, it was only a passing option as i demoted it back to the draw it came from. If not compliant to the norm then more trouble that its worth when your learning, i see no point in extra complications at this stage, my Phillips and DSI will do what i'm hoping for i'm sure.

Cornelius you are most likely right i should have gone to the camera section with this one.

Archived