Free Bins (virtually)

I was looking for a new case for my old bins and saw what I thought was a case for 99p with no bids and 5.99 postage, so I set my sniper up. A few hours later a pop up tell me I won the auction for £1.20, great I though that will do. Well I paid and didn't pay much attention to the listing but today a brand new pair of 10x50 porro prism bins arrive in the box with a nice case. They seem to work very well, nice and clear and looking and the prism type appear to be BAK-4. Now that's a surprise I like lol.:icon_scratch:

I like those type of bargains, many years ago, purchased a golf bag from a boot sale for £1, when cleaning it, found wedged tight in the corner of one of the pockets an old duster wrapped in a ball containing in change something in the order of £5 if I remember correctly :icon_scratch:

Archived