Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Skywatcher Evostar 120 - anywhere with stock?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were surprisingly quick considering how busy they must be. Optic Star sent my order to the supplier on Monday and I was told it would be sent sometime this week and would likely to arrive early next week.

So I was very pleasantly surprised to see it arrive today. A three/four day turnaround isn't bad at all. I hope you get your mount soon. :icon_salut:

IT'S HERE!! :icon_salut::);)

Power tank came yesterday afternoon and the 'scope and mount arrived about half an hour ago. Can't play with it until my toddler goes down for his nap though!

If the level of cloudiness is directly proportional to how excited a new 'scope owner is, I'm afraid I may have doomed you all to cloudy skies for at least a month! :(

That's great news Becky. Good outfit Opticstar, glad they came through for you. Enjoy your new scope!

Kev.

They were surprisingly quick considering how busy they must be. Optic Star sent my order to the supplier on Monday and I was told it would be sent sometime this week and would likely to arrive early next week.

So I was very pleasantly surprised to see it arrive today. A three/four day turnaround isn't bad at all. I hope you get your mount soon. :icon_salut:

That's good, because I ordered my mount on Tuesday. Might get it tomorrow then!!

That's great news Becky. Good outfit Opticstar, glad they came through for you. Enjoy your new scope!

Kev.

Thanks for the recommendation, wouldn't have a 'scope today if it wasn't for you! :icon_salut:

That's good, because I ordered my mount on Tuesday. Might get it tomorrow then!!

Sounds pretty likely. Don't be disheartened if you didn't receive any notification of despatch - they never told me it was on it's way!

Archived