Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

first glob m5

iantobach

taken with dsi 2, on my 10 inch lx90- 2x barlow-3.3 focal reducer about a minute exposure i think- fiddled with photoshop- i`m having problems taking long frames with autosuite - double/triple stars as it stacks them- mind you I haven`t bought a wedge yet.I also tried the sombraro as well as jupiter last night- jupiter ok, sombrero was a disaster- do you need a barlow for the best images of the sombraro?( it was the image on the meade site that made my mind up about imaging)cheers guys

The Sombrero galaxy looks like its too low down to get a good shot at it by the time it gets dark. Bear in mind that the box image was probably taken from much further south where it would appear higher in the sky. I would expect that you could do it straight through or with a focal reducere, almost certainly no Barlow required for your setup.

Kaptain Klevtsov

Archived