Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Am I missing something here?

Earl

HAMA,NEXIMAGE,DIGITAL CAMERA FOR TELESCOPE | eBay

£100 over retail?

If you try to ask a question you get.

We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, due to the high number of emails this seller receives, they aren't able to respond to your specific question right now. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing.

High volume of email with 971 feedback in the last 30 days, I think they haven't got a clue a) about the item or :) what high volume emails are

Ebay is an absolute joke.But there again how hard is it to do a quick search for an item your interested in?More fool them.

It makes me laugh,i saw an electrical item the other week that was 180 quid in a few shops go for 30 quid less.Ok ,30 quid less Wow, no guarantee, no idea how much use its had (might of been used 24-7 all week all year) and no idea if it had been looked after!

BUT HEY I SAVED 30 QUID!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Archived