Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Pix urgently needed

FLO

Skywatcher's UK importer have sent us an urgent request for images made using the Explorer 200p DS EQ5 PRO:

Sky One’s new “Gadget Geeks” show will be featuring the Explorer-200PDS EQ5 PRO in one of its forthcoming episodes.

They want to present some images to the viewers taken with the telescope and they need them by tomorrow!!

Could I ask a big favour and post something on the forum and see if you can get hold of any images from the members.

The producers have told me the astronomers will be credited with any images used.

If you can help please email the image direct to Robert at info@opticalvision.co.uk

Thank-you :)

Thanks to MikeW for the heads up, Ive also submitted some of my rather humble efforts. Just finished off my photo of the moon!

You're welcome :-)

Hope the images help - even if as Roger mentions they were taken with a HEQ5 rather than an EQ5?

Archived