Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Looks clear in suffolk at last

Quatermass

Looks like Suffolk's the place to be tonight, gonna be late for work again tomorrow!

Late for work isn't really an option for me, but the tiredness will be a killer. This will be the 3rd late one in a row now. Still Im not complaining though, its about time Suffolk got a break in the cloud, as per the rest of the UK. I'd be up till early morning if the moon wasn't coming up to ruin it all. Not so much a problem for the narrow band imaging folk. Just been fine tuning/getting my head round my guide setup. Anyway time to call it a night and start packing up.......

Stan :icon_scratch:

North Norfolk has been clear all evening, have been finding my way around took some subs of Capella then Almaak awesome double star, testing a 32mm camera projector lens, it just focuses with me Nikon on the end and several bits in between connecting them all together, also M103, M109, M43, M45, all captured on a digital memory card, I like your shots of the Sisters really nice.

Archived