NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

meade 4000 series japan 8.8mm uwa s/h price

jnc71106

cheers stephen i have ended up with one in a part exchange i don't really want it but needed an idea of how much it was worth

BTW how did the baader filter work out for you ?

Would you believe between the lousy weather and OU commitments, I've not had a night out with it yet? :icon_scratch:

Someone is selling the 14mm version on astro buy and sell for £80 plus postage - surprised no takers as they are top quality?U.K. Astronomy Buy & Sell

andrew

The Meade 4000 14mm UWA is considered by many a classic eyepiece. It's a real lump of a thing but does provide an 84 degree apparent field of view, a touch more than a Nagler :icon_scratch:

The Meade 4000 14mm UWA is considered by many a classic eyepiece. It's a real lump of a thing but does provide an 84 degree apparent field of view, a touch more than a Nagler :icon_scratch:

Sssshhhh...I'm still waiting to hear back from the gentleman on that one. Quite fancy it :D

Edit: Booooo...Sold.

Archived