NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Dob Fund Nears It's Target

Craig20264

Hi All,

Well, the moment creeps ever nearer as the scope fund is almost at it's target, thanks to some crawling around the loft, and selling most of it's contents on you know where, (I almost feel I'm getting a free scope!)

Anyway, I digress. I don't think I'll be able to wait for delivery once ordered so I was thinking of a drive up to Norwich to Warehouse Express as they stock the Dob in question. I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them, and if so are they good/bad to deal with?

Regards

Craig

Hate to say but most of what I hear of Warehouse Express makes me want to avoid them.

What scope and what cost is it?

Which bit of Suffolk are you?

Just wondering in Scope and Skies are closer.

The complaints about them tend to concern bits not being sent. Having been there a few times they are pretty good when you go there in person. Oddly they are very good when you go there in person.

Hate to say but most of what I hear of Warehouse Express makes me want to avoid them.

What scope and what cost is it?

Which bit of Suffolk are you?

Skywatcher 200P Dob

Living Mid way between Bury St Edmunds & Ipswich

Avoid Warehouse Express - had nothing but hassle from them when buying camera gear in the past - they take your money from the credit card even before confirming stock, then you have to jump through hoops to get it back if you dont want to wait for it to come into stock - bad business practice. Go with FLO or take a drive over to Scopes and Skies - not that far from you - you`ll not only be able to look at the kit before buying, but they will happily show you the basics od collimation etc..

Archived