Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

This is interesting.

Imp_Perfect

Doesnt surprise me. Some of the universities here are on the cutting edge of microbiology,genetics etc.

Don't I know it. There are some very clever people in Ireland who post all sorts of stuff that is easy for the layman to read. I suppose the same is true over here, but the stuff I find are more often Irish in origin. Maybe it is because of where I look in the internet?? What ever the reason, some good stuff from there. (But not all to do with astronomy as I have other interests too.)

I ran into this webpage some time ago and was left speechless too. From 10 to the power of -35 meters to 10 to the power of 26 x 9.3 meters. Something that needs a lot of time looking into to even begin to understand.

I wont even try to say i understand 10 to the power of ?????????

Just going on the image scale alone rendered me speechless. Not so much on the larger scale things like stars etc but more on the smaller side when you get down to blood cells and even smaller.

I wont even try to say i understand 10 to the power of ?????????

Just going on the image scale alone rendered me speechless. Not so much on the larger scale things like stars etc but more on the smaller side when you get down to blood cells and even smaller.

I was lost after the ant and the aeroplane ;)

I still don't understand how they get the guesswork on the size of the universe, but I suppose they had to put a limit in somewhere, and almost 8 times the size of the observable universe is as good as anywhere I expect. :)

Archived