NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Merry Christmas

Gottzi

Merry Christmas to you too!

Partly cloudy here in Cambs I think and can't go out anyway until my battery has been charged for 36 hours :D So looks like I'm gunna have to wait till Wednesday to try out my EQ6.

Did you get any new astro equipment? :)

cloudy last night here in Colchester as well.

Iu got turn left at Orion, the new spirally bound version, and a fold up camping tabl. Can't wait for today as my Mother in law is bringing my GSO super plossl kit.

Hi everyone, I'm a bit late to wish a happy Christmas, so perhaps a happy new year instead!

I got a new camera and I bagged myself a laptop in the sales, so I'm hoping to start doing some basic imaging.

• 2 weeks later...

only just noticed there was an east anglian group! again happy belated christmas and new years to all the locals

Hi guys im in cambourne to the west of cambridge (but i work in town). Most of the observing/immaging i do in the back garden but if i want to get a little more dark i head over to where the wife keeps her horses which is a bit better appart from the well lit up church. Very pretty but gets in my eyes dammit!

Archived