Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Website Link

Stargazer Jack

The site looks pretty! From experience, I can tell you that it's best not ask for feedback until the site is more or less finished. The plan for how the site will look may be clear in your head, but it's not clear to someone who is seeing an unfinished version. This doesn't make for useful feedback.

Nice site Jack, well done! It's getting there.. I agree with umadog though, and think it's best to ask for feedback at a later stage, then you can develop it further and tweek it, add ideas, change and edit bits etc. Keep going.. all the best! :)

• 1 month later...

Hi Jack. Just came across your post and web site you are working on and it looks good.

Here is a neat program (and link below) that's used for binocular observing but can be used for telescope observing also, since it includes objects down to 11th mag. Its a free download and I have used it for several years and love it. Thought you might be interested in including the link in your web site and using it for your own observing.

If you are interested in any other observing subjects (with links) such as meteor shower observing and data bases for objects down to 17th mag., let me know. Always glad to help out a young stargazer. Sorry, never did any imaging so can't help you there. I'm strictly a visual observer.

Good luck with the site and wishing you many clear, dark skies.

Touring the Universe through Binoculars Atlas

Hi everyone, I am currently making a website, link is below, and was wondering if it would be OK to place the SGL logo on my home page and put a hyperlink to the forum. I won't do it if I'm not allowed but I wanted to know first. Thanks

Jhttp://www.saguaroastro.org/content/downloads.htmack - I remembered a valuable DSO data base that covers all objects down to 17th mag. It's huge but it's the ultimate listing of all DSOs. Here is a link to access it. Have fun with it.:)

Archived