Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

gso 32mm photo visual

nightfisher

Hello Jules,

i have one of these on the shelf as i used and it and found its significantly worse than the normal fixed 32mm gso

are you looking for visual or as a visual/possible projection piece?

the thread is a normal t thread

Hello Jules,

i have one of these on the shelf as i used and it and found its significantly worse than the normal fixed 32mm gso

are you looking for visual or as a visual/possible projection piece?

the thread is a normal t thread

With this thread being a T thread, silly question but what would it screw into? i.e would it fit straight into the lens thread of a dslr or would you still need some type of adaptor

I wonder if you got a dud? I'd have thought the optics would be the same as the fixed - and certainly my one is very nice: I've used it a lot on the moon and never had cause to complain about it...

ok, here is a question, if i were to buy a bridge camera with filter thread and an adaptor along with this eyepiece would it work well for lunar imaging, the bridge camera`s tend to have a pretty large lens, that makes me think it would vignette through this ep?

Archived