NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

For sale where'd it go?

evilgeenius

I've just come here for my daily fix of deep sky images and equipment for sale, only to find that the equipment for sale section has disappeared. How did that happen? How shall I get my equipment fix now from trustworthy members? Please don't tell me I have to buy from the soulless Astro buy sell uk?

Well, I guess if no-one is buying equipment then at-least we might have some clear skies!

Cheers

Chris

Only place I would buy from was here, I have no chance on Astro buy/sell, nothing I have enquired about has been available, always sold so fast. Shame the mods decided to close the sale section here, but that's the way it is.

You will have seen this I guess Chris:

Buy/Sell Section - Stargazers Lounge

I'm not going to go over the whole history of how reached this position - I'm just going to have to ask you to accept the situation as it is.

Thanks.

John provided the answer for the time being , bearing that in mind i am going to lock this thread.

Regards

Kai

Btw the Supplier Reviews are still in place http://stargazerslounge.com/supplier-reviews/

Archived