Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Nice APO going cheap...

Rossco72

Yes but this one is even cheaper and comes with a 'free' microscope...

I had one of those when I was 8. It brought me a lot of pleasure and enjoyment. I got to used a hack saw, screw drivers, hammer and pliers to dismantle it and then put the various parts into the correct recycle bin.

Anyway, 14hrs to go, I wonder how much the Apo will go for.

Last week a FLT98 went for £700

I had one of those when I was 8. It brought me a lot of pleasure and enjoyment. I got to used a hack saw, screw drivers, hammer and pliers to dismantle it and then put the various parts into the correct recycle bin.

Anyway, 14hrs to go, I wonder how much the Apo will go for.

Last week a FLT98 went for £700

I wanted to bid on that flt but the seller didn't answer a single question I sent them was a little worrying and the refusal post/courier the scope was a bit short sighted IMO

It does sound a bit suspicious if the seller didn't answer a single question.

However, I can understand refusal to post. Royal Mail is not know for being careful with their cargo. There is every chance it could get knocked out of collimation, damaged or lost in the transit. When I got my SV80 on Ebay, I drove several hours to pick it up. I didn't want to risk it with the postal system.

Archived