Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

WHOLE MOON

CELESCOPE

Nothing else for it , last night i was giving some lessons on imaging , but due to the bright moon DSOs were not the best thing to image so we settled for the moon , it was low down at the time but gave a very pleasing result , so the evening was,nt wasted, this was taken with the Atik 2hs with the fast star in place , giving nearly the whole moon in and HA filter used 200 frames stacked and processed in Registax

Rog

image.jpg

lol i have taken it upon myself to give lessons to anyone who needs to get started in imaging , i have a nice set up at home all warm and all done from in my observatory so its cosy and even if the weather is bad i have on file plenty of AVIis of dso stuff to show the whole process from start to finish , so its very rewarding for me as well knowing ppl go away happy and have learnt a little bit of how to go about things ,

Cheers

Rog

:clouds1:

Well Done Rog!, i aim to do this at the Star Party aswell it's reward enough as you say people going away with the knowledge of knowing what to do with there imaging..

I'll book a years worth of DSO imaging with you Rog..

James :clouds1:

Yeah sure is Rog but we will meet up sometime matey prob at a Star Party :clouds1:

Thanks

James :clouds1:

PS:If anyone is in or around Blackpool and would wanna lesson on Planetry Imaing/Lunar your more than welcome to come round. I am not the best but i know how to get the images :clouds1:

Archived