Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Toucam help

mpeniak

Hi

I would like to buy Toucam pro II but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know some place from where I could buy it? I could get it from ebay but it's either from China or Singapore and delivery is expensive.

I heard that pro II is no longer manufactured and is substituted by pro III. Is it right that Toucam pro III is very hard to modify for astronomy use?

Thanks

Martin

No. You just prise off the Lens cover and unscrew the existing lens. The bracket will spring of ok. Cover the led light on the CAM with a small piece of black tape. You will then need an adaptor to connect to the Scope, readily available from Telescope House

I got mine on Pixmania and it cost me more that I thought it would. They add a type of registration fee to the cost plus a large postage. I think it cost me another £12 or £13 on top of the cost price. Then it got lost in the post and I was informed that I would need to wait up to 10 days for the delivery people to find it before I could be sent a replacement !!

Archived