Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NEQ6 Power mod. Well worth it.

Veracocha

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume you mean the one in the first post of the thread - I can't see it either.

You could PM Veracocha and ask him to fix it or repost since I suspect he's moved the image from where he originally put it.

Sorry, not sure what else to suggest.

Mike

I'd kiss it off, I have taken stick for the mont guides I did despite the fact there isnst a single HEQ5 guide that was out there when I did mine. Thats why I did the guide so others wouldnt have to guess.

Ditto the EQ6 guide, I took some stick for plagiarism despite the othet guide out there being a bit thin with not many pics.

Knowledge should be spread and even Einstein said that genius is mostly plagiarism......the pettiness of some in astro is one of the reasons I seldom post anymore and dont really create new guides either.....cant be bothered with it and I have no ego to fuss over so why put myself out on front street for a big does of negativity from people.

Great shame you're getting flack from other astro folk :( I've not seen that here and always find SGL members to be pleasant, courteous and helpful :) I'm sure everyone here would be glad of your posts. With your knowledge and experience you'd be a great asset :)

Before people that are not into modding stuff, on my NEQ6, the Polar scope can be dimmed on the handset, be very handy for those that can't as the default is quite bright, my system won't load the power mod piccy, but its got to be worth while as a ripped out plug is of no use to anybody....

Archived