Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Imagemate 4x Barlow?

Astrosurf

Phew!!!... thats a relief ... :)

Should be fine if a little trick at times with the webcam and work with the QHY5V as well for planeary and lunar...

You will want steady seeing to be using the x4... You would get more use out of a lower powered one and "learn" how to get the most from it before ramping up the power... thats just my opinion mind...

Peter...

Phew!!!... thats a relief ... :D

Should be fine if a little trick at times with the webcam and work with the QHY5V as well for planeary and lunar...

You will want steady seeing to be using the x4... You would get more use out of a lower powered one and "learn" how to get the most from it before ramping up the power... thats just my opinion mind...

Peter...

Good advice about the lower power first. I used the 2x with more success than I expected, and I'm always so enthusiastic I'm somewhat impatient to be moving forward, but if I don't succeed first time I'll know it's that I'm still inexperienced, or just unlucky! I never give up.

Archived