NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

buy and sell forum ?

just wondered if anyone knows why i cant post on it? have been member for probably 6 months or so and more than 50 posts.

ive logged out and re logged in as advised,but no joy.

thanks for any help.:D

just wondered if anyone knows why i cant post on it? have been member for probably 6 months or so and more than 50 posts.

ive logged out and re logged in as advised,but no joy.

thanks for any help.:D

I suspect that you're looking at the fake one - the one that says "THIS IS NOT THE REAL "FOR SALE" SECTION! To gain access to the FOR SALE section (which is a few sections lower down than this one)"

I've checked the permissions and you should see it no problems. Can you post up a screen shot of what you see?

Cheers

Ant

Not to hijack the thread by just a quick query if I may. What is to prevent the same question be asked continuously regarding the item that is for sale. With the old system, you would at least know it had been asked and so would wait for the response, with PM's, the seller is going to be bombarded? If changes are being made to this section can we ensure the seller quotes a price for their item(s) instead of asking for offers. It is a For Sale section not an auction site.

James

James

In my opinion a good For Sale ad will have all the relevent information needed , this should keep the Pm's under control.If it doesnt then yes the seller is going to be busy replying to PM's but thats down to them

What the seller decides to accept for a price is up to them , its not a auction as other people do not know what price has been offered by others.

The only issue could be gazumping but i would leave it down to the sellers morals.

The only issue could be gazumping but i would leave it down to the sellers morals.

And that was the same the old way as well... who's to say that PM arrived before or after the post in the thread. Who says that he read the PM before the post?

James, one of the main reasons that I left the threads open to the OP, was so that if there was important information that they had missed off (which may only come to light after the PM's start arriving) they can add the information to the thread...

Cheers

Ant

Archived