NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

The lowdown on "Kleenex" tissures...

I spoke with the superviser/research team. The tissues, original formula has not changed in 20 years. No dyes,no perfumes or fragances,no oils,no lotion,no lanion There made with 100% virgin wood. A blend of soft wood. No natural rubber or latex. These two ply tissures are the original. The three ply could contain oils. For plastic lenes they don't recommend them. Pat

Too many stars too little time

and if you was cleaning your corrector plate you would want to just remove it completely and wash it in a large bowl of IPA? and not wipe at all? just rinse with a 70/30 mix as in the guides?

and what about if the Cork could not be removed, would this completely destroy the chance of cleaning in a bath, i suppose i'm asking if the cork would be affected by the IPA in anyway as it cant be removed without damaging the corrector or the cork..

@ Psychobilly -BPC lint free??

and if you was cleaning your corrector plate you would want to just remove it completely

No!!!!! :rolleyes::eek:;):eek::o:eek::mad:

Don't remove it......you have to put it back on in exactly the same place or your scope will be junk.....

Just take your time and clean the front, but only if it's really dirty.

RobH, i feel your fear... Dont worry i have done nothing..

i feel quite confident that it would not be a problem, but you never know..i have a couple of finger prints that need removing, i just dont like the rub approach and would have been happier to clean the whole thing in a bath of IPA rather than dab them away.

i'm open to all comments on this, but i am aware of the leave dirt alone as it wont make a difference you can see, but also i'm aware things need to be kept serviceable.

Archived