i might be missing something but read through the instructions, got me mates to read throught and i can't seem to fit any of the eye pieces on as the hole is too big!!!! the instructions do not make it clear at all. i have a large attachment and a small one..... i am soooooo confused!!!

yep it's just out of the box..... the place where you fit the eyepiece is a 3 1/2 inch gap, all i have is an extention piece which doesn't make it any smaller and a 2 1/2 inch piece whic doesn't fit in any of it!!! the instructions do not explain it properly.

mmm, maybe somone with a little more knowledge than me is required then mate. if theres a chance of posting some images you might get a better reply,its hard with out actually seeing. good luck, nice bit of kit you have there.

:iamwithstupid:i send my sincere apologies to everyone and thank you for responding so quickly..... i have to admit i feel really stupid but didn't realise that the end bit came of the part that the eye piece slips into....... DOH!!!! all working now. i'm gonna hang my head in shame!!!!:)

:iamwithstupid:i send my sincere apologies to everyone and thank you for responding so quickly..... i have to admit i feel really stupid but didn't realise that the end bit came of the part that the eye piece slips into....... DOH!!!! all working now. i'm gonna hang my head in shame!!!!:)

Happens to us all at some point or another, well done on sorting it out :p

I have one of these.

What you need is this little fella. It should be floating around in the boxes somewhere - mine was in a smaller box in the main Scope box.

The 'Fat' end goes into the focusser on the scope and the eyepeices go into the other end and are held in place by the 2 silver grub screws you can see.

DSC03886.jpg

If you don't have one of these you should get in touch with whoever you got the scope from, there may be a bit missing!!

Hope this helps.

Glad you got it sorted. We all do stuff like this from time-to-time... all part of the learning curve and at least you can come onto here for a sanity check!

Clear skies!

Ian

Archived