Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Great nights viewing

robbie c

Another great night I had when we have weather like this it makes up for all the bad nights we get Jupiter was again looking fantastic with all 4 moons on show got stellarium up and running on my old laptop and I'm using my bins a lot more now and they really help to find things got to see Andromeda again for the second time and that is amazing also got to see Neptune for the first time with the help of stellarium so was well happy with that, try'd to find M81,M82 no luck but there will be other nights to hunt them down but I had a great night and no Complaints from me :):D

Congratulations on finding Neptune. The telescopic Planets can be pretty challenging to find.

Regards Steve

M81 and M82 are quite faint right now but congrats on bagging neptune :)

Thanks guys was well pleased to get Neptune don't think I would have managed it without the help of Stellarium

Now I know why I couldn't find M81 and M82 looks like I'll have to have a go at something else

Archived