Well, hello!

mewsie

Bassist eh Mew?

Ever played a 7 or 8 string? If you look at the gallery on my website and check out what I do for my day job, you can see a couple of basses we've built recently :)

Jenna :)

hyperlink to Xperience Guitars

Sweet! Jenna, you are supposed to be selling telescopes to me, not more basses!

I've only ventured as far as a 5. Got a funky Status Groove 5. Don't use it all that often as i don't have cause to dabble below E very often so i tend go stick to my 4's. Played a few 6+ strings in my time though, used to spend a lot of time down at the Bass Gallery in Camden.

I absolutely love that flamed maple neck on the superstrat, btw; it looks stunning.

Very cool that you are a full time luthier, I'd love to have a go some day, just seems very daunting a project :S

I might actually be back to you for some patch leads! Rather give my ££ to someone i 'know'.

And a big thanks again to everyone for the welcomes :p

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi and welcome ,can you not get to a club one night to see a few scopes "and try them out",astro pics can be done on a budget,but you can spend hundreds,and get some pics of the moon and planets ,but if you want these nice glossy pics of sgl then ,i think your time and bank balance will soon take a hit

if astro pics is both your thing .then aim for a scope and mount that will let you do that,its not cheap even the second hand market but am sure you will get there in the end

Archived