Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Manchester / Lancs this weekend!

badboybubby

So, the coming weekend forecast is supposed to be clear skies, if that's the case I'll be going up to the observatory in Todmordon on Saturday 1st October for the first time if anybody in the area fancies it?

Also, If anybody in the Manchester area also fancies some observing on Friday 30th September which should also be clear let me know, perhaps we can meet up. My Mrs will be coming with me and doesn't like the through of being in a dark area with just me (lol!) The only thing I dont know at this point is a good observing location ....any ideas?

Ps. I'm a beginner who only started in June, had the scope in the back garden only and because of a limited view have only seen Saturn and moon and some double stars. Yet to see Jupiter in a scope!

cheers

Scott

Hi

Sadly we did not get clear skies at the observatory, but had a good time anyway. Surprisingly we had a number of visitors, who have said the will return - hopefully we did not put them off!

There is plenty of room to put up your scope and it may be a good idea to come up during the day and do a bit of testing. Give us a shout and we can arrange something.

Hi

Sadly we did not get clear skies at the observatory, but had a good time anyway. Surprisingly we had a number of visitors, who have said the will return - hopefully we did not put them off!

There is plenty of room to put up your scope and it may be a good idea to come up during the day and do a bit of testing. Give us a shout and we can arrange something.

Keith, the Mrs and I will be up Saturday weather permitting, what time do people pack up at?

cheers

scott

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Archived