Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Lost Moon Image (Aug. 13, 2006)

qcdougn

Rog, has been on me to get back into posting some images. Until I get my scope-kit going again, here's an old & lost image of the moon taken a few months back. Taken with the LX-90 @f6.3 and the Canon CT.

Doug

Well Doug. I am glad Rog. has managed to peruade you. I don't know how long you have been away, but with images like that you should not have left. That's a wonderful Lunar portrait, very detailed.

So if you're back, then welcome.

Ron. :D

Thanks Ron and Bill for the kind remarks. I haven't taken an astro-pic since last October. I moved the family from the West coast to the East coast- USA since then. Needless to say, the scope and other gear were packed away. It took a long time to find all the pieces. Now I have to re-train and calibrate the LX-90 GoTo's. They are extremely off target. Plus I will be using a alt/az - tripod compared to the pedestal mount with polar alignment....Enough excuses...I'll get going again soon.

Warmest Regards to the group.

Doug Neal

Ah at last , great stuff as usual Doug ,yes come on get that kit sorted hehehehehehh, you have had enough time , moving home etc , job , decorating and all that stuff :D :D, time to get serious ,and get the beers out sita while and take in that night sky .

Archived