Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M 33 with "Dobzilla" reprocessed

Luis Campos

Hi there,

I couldn't help it...I had to reprocess my M 33 image to get rid of the gradients and tune up the core colors...:(

This time I think it's how it's supposed to be, looks better balanced and with almost no gradients, I used for this Gradient Xterminator and Hasta la vista green Photoshop plug ins, beautifull little softwares :)

I've also done some 100% crops for some detailed areas.

Here goes,

greets,

post-25681-13387765374_thumb.jpg

post-25681-133877653747_thumb.jpg

post-25681-133877653755_thumb.jpg

post-25681-133877653763_thumb.jpg

post-25681-133877653774_thumb.jpg

very nice indeed Luis.. :(

I think the title will have some imagers wondering how you managed to image through a 12" Dobsonian :)

It is of course a GSO tube mounted on an EQ6! you have to be praised to be so brave as to use this massive tube on a smallish mount and get such a great result :)

Thanks for your words! :(

True that Coco :)

Yup, the EQ6 is an astronomical "ATV" it handles prety much everything you throw at it....but really this 12" is the absolute limit for it, you can image with it but if there's even a slight breeze you have troubles, it's a big "sail" you know? :)

Appart from that, imaging planets and deep sky takes a new dimension, on this night after imaging M 33 I threw in my WO Binoviewrs and aimed at Jupiter....the view blew me away, the sheer image scale and detail (the Red spot was in transit) was simply too much to describe, I've made some avis with the DMK 21, I'll post the results here later :)

Cheers,

Archived