Buy/Sell Threads?

there are buy/sell forum here but sadly you have to be a member for a month + have 50 posts before you can see them

on the thread thingy i subscribe to every thread i post to (so i get emails to let me no when some one replys) and their in the control panel otherwise if u click onto your name on the side in this thread then click the statistics then find all threads by XXXXX it should show them all

hope this helps :)

[edit] awww dave u beat me too it:P

I believe the buy & sell area becomes available after you have posted 50 times - I've still a long way to go. :)

I've used UK AstroBuy/Sell successfully.

Hope this helps.

Jason

Beaten twice - I have to learn to type quicker!

There must be some questions you have about future kit that you are interested in which you could post over on the equipment section, it might also help your post count. :)

James

Good advice there - thanks James :(

I'm sure you won't but please don't get tempted to make lots of duplicate or very short posts to boost the post count. The admins on the forum frown on that and post counts can go down as well as up :)

UK Astro Buy & Sell is a good place to look in the meantime :)

when i last did this it was REMOVED i believe and has been every time ive asked a seller a question. try it :)

Ant: Please do not give out the answers to anti spam measures used by other astro sites! It would pee me right of if someone gave out the answer to ours... thanks

Marco, welcome to SGL, I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

If you click on your own name, a drop down list will appear.

One of them is find your own posts. Click on that, and you will get a list of all your own posts.

Best Wishes.

Ron.

when i last did this it was REMOVED i believe and has been every time ive asked a seller a question. try it :)

Ant: Please do not give out the answers to anti spam measures used by other astro sites! It would pee me right of if someone gave out the answer to ours... thanks

Sorry. wasnt thinking

Archived