NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Starviewer 60mm Triplet APO Refractor

Starviewer 60mm Triplet APO Refractor

I wonder if anyone will import this little APO made by Intane? Looks like a great super-portable travel scope. Imagine this as a finderscope / guidescope, although admittedly you wouldn't really need something this good as a guidescope.

Intane Starviewer 60 APO Refractor, China Intane Starviewer 60 APO Refractor, 200960APO

* 360mm focal length at a focal ratio of f/6 that measures only 300mm long and weighs only 1.4kg.

* The Intane Starviewer 60 APO Refractor has extreme quality optics that make it a superior choice as a telephoto lens, spotting scope or small astronomical telescope.

* 1:10 dual speed crayford focuser,360-degree rotatable, 2" to 1.25" adapter inclued.

* All-metal construction is precision machined for the perfect fit and finish.

John

I see that TS don't have one under their branding either.

Wonder if they could get you one as they have a good few of the Intane offerings ? Email Intane??

I am wondering why none of the UK retailers have not followed TS and offered the Intane scopes.

We have no retailer offering the selection that something like TS do - not just their own branded scopes but the other manufacturers as well.

Celestron and Skywatcher are the same and really other then that there seems little variation. I was looking at StellarVue scopes the other day, think the retailer had 2. Then StellarVue will not ship to the IK because they have a distributer here.

I would say that unless UK scope retailers get larger then even the selling of scope will be a hobby, not a business.

Archived