The Moon!

Second outing with my new scope tonight was cut short by cloud, but just as id brought everything in the moon appeared over the houses opposite, so out it all went again!

I didn't get long before the clouds caught up with it, but wow! I could have happily spent hours gazing at its surface and without a doubt it'll be the first thing I show my friends. Fingers crossed for.clearer skies tomorrow!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

It's not so great when it's full, but otherwise I think the moon is massively underrated. I enjoy spending time viewing it. If you'd like a specific list of things to search for, google for the "Lunar 100" list.

James

It's not so great when it's full, but otherwise I think the moon is massively underrated. I enjoy spending time viewing it. If you'd like a specific list of things to search for, google for the "Lunar 100" list.

James

Nice site thanks

Will definitely take a look at those sites, thanks for the recommendation!

Looking forward to the next clear night so I can spend more time with the moon, and then hopefully pick up Jupiter shortly after :).

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived