Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

International Space Station

Blind Io

Tomorrow (19th)will see the International Space Station cross nearly directly overhead (88 Deg) from west to east rising at 22:06:54 through the constellation of bootes and setting at 22:11:32 and will remain lit by the sun for all but the the last part of it's trip across the sky.

I shall be out in the garden enjoying a kebab hoping for clear sky's :)

BI

Sorry forgot to add this data is for the south of the UK Berkshire to be precise but should hold good from around Oxford down to the coast

ive seen a bright light traveling across the sky by me it moved pretty fast seen it the last couple of nights now do you reckon it could be the (ISS) ? . i no it was not a plane i have quite a few planes pass over my way on a night time.

looking clear here at the moment, all blue sky, so fingers crossed...

only seen it a few times, but remember my first...

sat out back not sure what to look for or in which direction, just staring blindy upwards, looking, looking, looking.. then WOH!!!

My wife was the same the other week.. I dragged her out one night..

"what am i looking for"... "where is it then"... "i'm going inside in a minute", "oh wow, is that it, oh my god!!!"..

Camping down in Dorset and the skies were beautifully clear for the pass. It was amazingly bright, and I could even see the milky way as it went across.

Stu

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Archived