NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Globally shared Google Calendar to help keeping track of events...

MeanEYE

Should this shared calendar be create  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should this shared calendar be create

• Yes
    • No

I just did a quick search on the forums and I can't find any mention of Google Calendar. As you probably know, Google enables Sharing calendars and it might be a good idea to create one for community and enable everyone to populate events. That way we could have a great resource with little effort.

What do you think?

Could you hold off on this for a bit?

We are looking at new software for the forum, and at least one product has this built in...

:)

Sure. It was just an idea. I didn't see it here so I though it might be good to have something like that so I don't have to always hunt for new and good events to look at :D

Thank you!

what about any events gets sent to a account called Calender (similar to the space news one) each event is moderated and included

the idea i had was u sync ur personal calender with this one, (ical (mac) google, live ect) any addions gets "pushed" to them

what about any events gets sent to a account called Calender (similar to the space news one) each event is moderated and included

the idea i had was u sync ur personal calender with this one, (ical (mac) google, live ect) any addions gets "pushed" to them

Even better. iCal option would be much appreciated as I could stay in touch all the time using my cellphone instead of computer. I rarely use any calender software on my computer (apart from managing Google Calendar for my phone).

Archived