Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Canon 400D £50 Cashback

MikeP

In case you are interested, Canon are offering cashback on selected items from 01/04/07 to 30/06/07.

For example, the 400D body on sale at Warehouse Express for £438 is effectively reduced to £388. I assume all you do is buy it and send in a proof of purchase to Canon to get the £50 back.

http://www.warehouseexpress.com/index.asp?PHOTO/digicameras/kits/CanonEOS400D.html

Mike

Having spent two decades in photo/optics retail, I've seen it all before.

Here's a prediction: In July, the offer will be extended or the price will officially drop to approx the current discounted price. Around September, after a series of leaks, its replacement will be announced :D

Thanks for the info Mike....

I just got myself an E350D from eBay, it's a Canon refurb, came factory sealed with all the usual accessories and also comes with a 90 day warranty (not the usual 12 months you get from new, but I'm not complaining). It came with everything you get when you buy new (Jessops and Amazon £400). Packaged with it was the standard 18-55 lens too.

All this for a nice £275. All I'm waiting for now is the 4GB compact flash to arrive that I also bought (£17 incl delivery) so I can actually record the images I take instead of just look at them on the screen :D

I'm pretty sure they were bargains...... I'm just waiting now for someone to tell me I could have got them cheaper... :D

Archived