Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Imaging rig article.

ollypenrice

Hi All,

I have just finished an article on Setting Up An Imaging Rig, ultimately destined for my website. It tries to run through the basic options and priorities on the hardware side. If anyone would like a draft copy and would care to give me any critical feedback I'll send one along. Just give me a direct email address via PM or my website (in signature) so I can attach it.

Cheers,

Olly

OK Ant, I'll happily send it along. However, SGL might like to have a few alternative opinions because this article is quite overtly an expression of my own point of view. I'd be happy see something co-authored by others who might see things differently.

Olly

I'll give it a read for you Olly :BangHead:

I'm very interested in your thoughts on the subject... You seem to know what you're on about, so I might learn something. Not sure if I'm an advanced enough imager to offer much in the way of feedback, but I guess I wont know until I read it.

Will PM you my email addy.

Archived