Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Need advise

well, kinda...you just gave me an idea: to keep the box that the telescope will come packed! not bad ! is plenty room in my car, but i was thinking when i take it out. i can use my arms to carry the scope ( i am a big guy, so i can handle the weight), but i need a 2nd person to carry the mount ( cant count on my wife, she 95 lbs !:)) ).

I have seen that some people on the forum have a trolley for carting their gear about. Don't know if that would be of help as it would be another thing to transport.

Maybe you could make an adaption to a golf bag trolley to help your wife with the mount...

Also see this link..

http://stargazerslounge.com/astro-lounge/112350-transporting-scope-without-car.html

Get a cheap wheely/trolly bag that people use on flights. Get one big enough for the scope and some foam.

Pad the bag with foam, drop in the scope, zip the bag up. You can then use the bag to transport the scope short distance if it isn't too rough for the scope in the bag.

Archived