Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Help in Finding an old astronomy book!!!

hellothere123

I'm 38 and when I was a kid my mom got me an astronomy book.

In the book was a "Glow in the dark" sky map. I hung it on the celing and can remember for hours looking up at it. It had all of the constellations as they would appear up in the night sky.

Can anyone remember what book that is and is it still available?

Pretty sure I have seen them around occasionally, however I see you are in Canada and not sure of bookshops over there. The only bookshop I know which is of reasonable size is in Victoria, cannot recall bumping into one in Vancouver or Toronto, but they must exist.

Could try Amazon.

First guess:

Glow in the Dark Constellations: A Field Guide for Young Stargazers: Amazon.co.uk: C.E. Thompson, Randy Chewning: Books

Yes, Chapters is the name of the store(s), couldn't recall their name.

Never managed to actually come across the one in Toronto, nor Vancouver. But haven't been to either as often as Victoria. Also Victoria is smaller.

The Amazon link should give the book reference, so should be able toorder either from Chapters or whatever.

Then again hellothere123 may be several hundred miles from a bookstore.

Archived