Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

North American, Equinox 66 Apo

Magnum

I took this last night, The North American Nebula, Canon 400D+ CLS filter on my Equinox 66mm APO + Flattener, ISO800 10 x 10min exposures, total 1hr 40min.

Eq6 Pro guided with 50mm finder + webcam & EQMod + phd.

Lee

post-18769-133877615257_thumb.jpg

Thanks, I use the skywatcher field flattener, which is optimised for fracs from f5.5 - f6, and it only costs £65 from FLO

There is a review in the reviews section but i don't know how to link threads.

Lee

post-18769-133877615309_thumb.jpg

I think it was fine as it was Lee - to be quite honest I think it looks a bit gaudy now (but that is just my opinion). Unfortunately, as I've found out, it doesn't matter how you process it, some will like it and some won't - as there's a lot of personal taste involved - I now process mine as I like them - I do listen to valid comments and suggestions and will try different versions of images otherwise it would be pointless posting them. At the end of tha day though, it's you who matters as it's your image and it should be how you like it.:)

Regards

John

Thanks for the nice comments, I agree John that we should process images as we like them as everyone has different tastes, in this case I do think the original looks a bit dull so maybe I will process again somewhere between the two.

regards

Lee

Archived