NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Lots of Saturns!

JKB

Finally clear last night so had another crack at Saturn before it finally disappears behind the house.

All with the 127Mak and SPC900 and x2 Barlow giving around 500x mag! (Poor 150p is feeling a bit left out lately since getting the Mak!)

10 Images. Each row is from the same AVI but I chose a different 'good' frame to stack. Last is from first batch but with x2 drizzle.

Really happy with results and cant wait for Jupiter to come back.

As always comments/suggestions always welcome

Thanks Jamie

post-24182-133877607284_thumb.jpg

A very nice compilation set of Saturns there Jamie....!:):p

Hope you don't mind but I liked 'em so much I took the top left hand corner image and turned it into an RRGB version to try and bring out the storm details a little more: only a process from your screenshot though....!:p

post-16205-133877607562_thumb.jpg

A very nice compilation set of Saturns there Jamie....!:):p

Hope you don't mind but I liked 'em so much I took the top left hand corner image and turned it into an RRGB version to try and bring out the storm details a little more: only a process from your screenshot though....!:p

Hey no problem at all. Def brought out a bit more detail in RRGB. Just have to learn how to do it myself :headbang:

Cheers

Archived